As per the order of Supreme Court, Complete Draft NRC was published on 30 July 2018. Now TheFinalNRC has published on August 31, 2019, there is no further draft list. However, there is an additional exclusion list to draft NRC that was published on June 26, 2019.
Peoples of Assam or Applicants of the NRC will be able to check their Name in The Final NRC on Nearest NSKs and Online at NRC website www.nrcassam.nic.in. Here we are going to share a step-by-step guide to Check your Name in The Final Draft NRC.
NRC Assam Contents
Here is the direct link to check the final NRC list Online https://www.thefinalnrc.com/FinalNRC/Draft.htm. You can directly check your Final NRC status by entering the ARN number, Fill captcha Code and by hitting submit button.
|NRC Assam||Final Result 2019|
|Organisation||National Register of Citizens|
|Final NRC Release Date||31st August 2019|
|Direct Link Check Final NRC||https://www.thefinalnrc.com|
How to Check Your Name in Final NRC Online?
You can visit NRC website www.nrcassam.nic.in for checking online and If you want to go with the offline process then simply visit Nearest Seva Kendra or avail on SMS Demand or via Toll-Free Number.
- Open a Web browser on Mobile or PC
- Visit NRC website www.nrcassam.nic.in
- Now Click on “Supplementary list of inclusions/ Exclusions status (Final NRC) is Live Now” (direct Link is given below)
- Now Enter your Application Receipt Number (ARN), Fill Captcha and hit the search button
- That’s it, Done. You Final NRC Result will appear on Screen.
This portal will not show results of persons
Who were included in Complete Draft (published on 30th July 2018) AND not excluded by Additional Draft Exclusions List published on 26th June
2019 AND not called for hearings held from 5th July 2019 AND did not have any objection filed against their inclusion.
- Status of your family members, as shown above, is as per the supplementary list of inclusions and exclusions (Final NRC) published on 31 August 2019. This status is shown for members –
- who submitted a Claim as they were not included in i.) Complete Draft (published on 30th July 2018) or ii.) excluded by Additional Draft Exclusions List published on 26th June 2019 OR
- who were included in Complete Draft (published on 30th July 2018) and ii.) Not excluded by Additional Draft Exclusions List published on 26th June 2019 but were called for hearings held from 5th July 2019 OR
- had any objection filed against their inclusion
- If any of your family members were included in Complete Draft (published on 30th July 2018), and ii.) Not excluded by Additional Draft Exclusions List published on 26th June, 2019, and iii) also not called for any hearing after 5 July 2019 onwards %E2%80%93 they need not worry about their inclusion status. They continue to be included in Final NRC.
- Any fact of misrepresentation of particulars/documents discovered by the authorities rendering the person ineligible will lead to exclusion of the person from NRC.
- Receipt at any point of time of opinion by any Foreigner Tribunal declaring any person as Foreigner will lead to exclusion of a person from NRC.
- Date of birth/age and place of birth are as per declaration was given by the applicant. For any legal purposes, the place and date of birth would need certification in accordance with the Registration of Births and Death Acts, 1969.
- All particulars including age as on 1st April 2015 areas per the declaration made in NRC application by the applicants.
- Age less than 1 year as on 1st April 2015 has appeared as 0 years in Complete Draft.
- Any person who is not satisfied with the outcome of the claims and objections can file an appeal before the Foreigners Tribunals.
Direct Link to Check your Name in NRC
*the links will be available on NRC website from 31st August 2019 titled “Supplementary list of inclusion / Exclusions status (Final NRC)” So, Stay tunned after releasing the links we will update here and All visitors can also find the links by visiting NRC website.
|Server III||Upcoming||Get here|
Share this article with Other to Help Them finding their Name in NRC.