NRC Hearing Claims & Objections, NRC Assam Hearing, NRC Hearing, NRC Assam Claims Hearing, clmsobjhearing.com, www.clmsobjhearing.com: Hello Everyone, Here we back again with another Important Announcement on Claims and Objections. The Process of Hearing of Claims will start across the state from 15th February 2019. Dear all NRC Applicant, Claim Search are ARN (Application Receipt Number) Based. So, Keep ready your ARN Number for Claim Search Online at NRC Assam Official website. If you want to know more details about that then scroll down for more info.
NRC Assam Contents
NRC Hearing Status Check Online
First Part Draft NRC and Second/Complete Draft NRC has released online and Offline. You can your NRC Assam Name inclusion status Online at Official website www.nrcassam.nic.in and Offline at your Nearest NSKs.
NRC Claims Hearing going to start across the state from 15th February 2019 and you can check your NRC Hearing Claims & Objections Status Online at NRC Assam Official website www.nrcassam.nic.in. NRC Assam has introduced a new website https://clmsobjhearing.com/ where you can your status by entering your NRC Application Receipt Number. If you are looking for NRC Hearing Status then you are at right place. Here in this article, we will try to share all the information about NRC Hearing.
|Starting Date||15th February 2019|
|Announcement||Claims and Objections|
NRC Hearings ARN Based Claims Search Online @ www.nrcassam.nic.in
Hearing Search is ARN Based. So, the Applicant needs to enter there ARN Number to Check Hearing Status Online. ARN is 21 digit Application Receipt Number, Mention in the 4th page of NRC form you submit Offline. ARN Number used to Check you NRC Status Online or Offline. Here We are going to share a Step-by-step guide to check Claims HearingsStep → 1: At First, Open a Web Browser on your Mobile/PC/Laptop (Google Chrome Recommended)
[Direct Link] Step → 4: Now It will redirect you to another website https://clmsobjhearing.com/LOINoticeOnline/Claims.htm
Step → 6: Finally Click on “Search” Button
That’s it, Your NRC Hearing Result will appear on Screen.
All details regarding hearing like date, time, Venue will be included. The government of Assam has made this online portal to give quick information online to all NRC Applicant. clmsobjhearing.com website will give you seamless user experience.
Please Note: All Calimants need to get their biometric enrolment done duing calims hearing. Those already having Aadhar Need to bring the Aadhaar Card.
NRC Hearing Claims & Objections
- Disposal of Claims and Objections will be carried out through hearings.
- Date, Time and Venue of the hearing will be intimated through a Notice that will be delivered house to house by NRC field level functionaries
- Persons required to appear are requested to bring for the hearing originals of all documents submitted, Notices/ Letters for Re-verification (LFR)/ Letters of information (LOI), if any, copies of other information submitted, i.e. NRC Application Form, Claim Form, Manual Family Tree (MFT) or any other NRC related documents and valid photo identity proof
- Minors need not come for the hearing. They can be represented by their parents
- To know details of Time, Date and Venue of the hearings, visit NRC website www.nrcassam.nic.in and click on the link claims Hearing Schedule Portal.
Important announcement on Claims and Objections: The process of Hearing of Claims will start across the state from 15th February 2019. pic.twitter.com/yGQrPFlpJb
— NRC Updation Assam (@NRCupdateAssam) February 13, 2019
Disclaimer → We shared this article for just general information purpose only. We are not official of NRC and no way affiliated with NRCAssam.nic.in. Read full Disclaimer here