dled.nios.ac.in/ NIOS DElED Assignment Submission Last Date : Do you Prepare your NIOS DelEd Home Assignment Successfully? If yes! Then it’s time to submit. Here in this article I am going to share the Process and Last date of Submitting your 1st Semester Assignment 2017-18 to NIOS. If you haven’t Create your Assignment then you must check out our Previous Post about “Solve NIOS D.El.Ed Assignment”
NRC Assam Contents
NIOS DelEd Assignment Submission Last Date dled.nios.ac.in/
Each & Every teacher to take admission for 2 year NIOS D.El.Ed course under NIOS, they have to complete their home assignment project and submit it to Nios before the last date.
NIOS-D.El.Ed – Training for the un-trained in-service Teacher. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme is a specifically designed package for inservice untrained teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country. After doing all those thing complete, then submit to your NIOS Centre.
NIOS DelED Assignment Submission Last Date Online/ Offline
NIOS has introduced some Home assignment to All DElEd training teacher, they have to submit their assignment project to nios office before the Last date of submission NIOS DelEd Assignment.
The last date of submission NIOS Deled assignment visit official nios.ac.in/
Submit The Responses Of Write Nios D El Ed Assignment
- If you do not follow this format of assignment writing, NIOS will be return your responses to you for re submission. If you do not write your enrollment number and address, your assignment-responses can lost anywhere.
- The assignment-response should be complete in all respects.
- Incomplete responses will bring you poor grades. Don’t send responses piece-meal they may never be put together in our offices.
- Use only foolscap size paper for your responses. Use ordinary writing paper, not the very thin variety.
Leave a 3/2” margin on the left and at least 4 lines in between each answer in an assignment response. This will enable the resource person evaluating the response to write useful comments at appropriate places.
- Make sure you answer the questions on the basis of the SLM sent to you.
- You should not send printed articles as your answer to assignments.
- Please keep a copy of the assignment responses that you send us. You may need this in case you have to resubmit it in a situation when it may have been lost in postal transit.
So, stay with us, we will update you soon. If you have any query regarding this, then feel free to comment box below. Thank You !